Welcome! Are you thinking of moving to Denver?
Here are some great reasons to make the decision to come to the Rocky Mountains!
Denver is a beautiful city located in one of the most scenic areas of our country and is rich in history. This year Denver turns 150 years old. The weather is great – we get over 300 days of sunshine per year! The state has the nation’s largest park system with thousands of acres of open space for residents to enjoy and Denver has over 650 miles of paved bike trails.
Here are some regional facts you might find interesting:
- Denver has the tenth largest downtown in the U.S
- Denver is one of only a few cities to offer seven professional sports teams:
- NFL Denver Broncos; Major League Baseball’s Colorado Rockies; NHL Colorado Avalanche; NBA Denver Nuggets; Arena Football’s Colorado Crush; Major League Soccer’s Colorado Rapids
- The Denver Performing Arts Complex is the second largest in the nation with ten theatres seating 10,000 people for theatre, symphony, opera and ballet
- The Denver Zoo is the fourth most popular zoo in the nation and is undergoing a $130 million improvement program
- The Denver Aquarium boasts marine wildlife and even tigers and Monkeys
- Denver brews more beer than any other city with 80 different beers brewed here.
The Denver Metro area is comprised of 42 municipalities and 7 counties with several surrounding mountain and valley communities. Come and explore what Denver has to offer you – and when you are ready to buy a home, I can help you find the perfect one based on your needs.
Of course Colorado is famous for its world class skiing – and you have ample places to go explore within a 1-2 hour drive from the Denver metro area. As an avid skiier and former racer, the mountains of Colorado offer some of the best and varied terrain in the world!
Get Help With Your Relocation To Denver, Colorado: