I was first licensed in Real Estate in Colorado in 1986. I studied architecture, business and history at UCLA and was always fascinated by houses. It was a natural transition for me to earn my license as a REALTOR® and I found my niche with helping residential Buyers and Sellers successfully find a home or sell their house.
I grew up in Littleton in the area of Bow Mar and moved to Northern California for a period of time. My wife and I moved our family to Littleton to fulfill the goals we set when we got married to eventually reside in Colorado. My family has owned a cabin in Breckenridge since 1968 and we have enjoyed winters and summers in the mountains.
I have four children, a daughter and 3 sons ranging in age from 18-24 years old. My wife and I have been married for 31 years and met at UCLA where we were students.
One of the best aspects of living in this region is the skiing. I have been a life-long skier and learned on the slopes of Breckenridge when I was 5 years old. I was a ski racer in high school and was ranked in the state for slalom. I also enjoy hiking, biking, and being outdoors in general.
I am passionate about our state, politics and our country – and enjoy helping others realize their dream of home ownership.
- Education: B.A. – UCLA 1985
- First Licensed in Real Estate in 1986
- Licensed Realtor in Jefferson County
- 28+ years working with clients, negotiating contracts, and maintaining repeat and referral business
- Management, Sales, and Marketing
- Accredited Staging Professional Real Estate Agent (ASP-RE)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Married 31 years to my wife Jennie
- Father of 4 children – ages 18-24 years old
- Interests include: Skiing, Biking, Recreational Sports, Traveling
- Proud parent of Colorado State University and University of Northern Colorodo students
Sponsor or Volunteer with:
- Canterbury Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Chatfield Football Gridiron Club
- Diamond Creek Easter Egg Hunt
- Woodcreek Little League
- Woodcreek Sea Wolves Swim Team
- Roseville Youth Soccer
- Diamond Creek Fun Run
- Duke Davis Park Dedication 2004 – Raised $3,100.00 for Diamond Creek Elementary School